Adequate application enhances the results of treatment. In contrast, defective application causes a loss of efficacy and can alter the regenerative capacity of the product.Hence the importance of correctly following the SKIN FACTOR 53 treatment instructions in order to guarantee the best results. Carefully follow the instructions given below:
Ageing causes deterioration of skin elasticity, resulting in two fine lines that go down from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth. These fine lines can make you look older than you are. The efficient release of active ingredients in the skin will reduce the depth of these lines, giving your face a more radiant and youthful appearance. After the first two months using SKIN FACTOR 53 patches every three days, you can alter the frequency of application of the patches to once or twice a week to continue to improve the elasticity of the skin.
The EGF and hyaluronic acid contained in the SKIN FACTOR 53 patches significantly improve the texture and tone of the eye contour area. You will experience the moisturising and filling effect of hyaluronic acid and, at the same time, the regenerative effect of EGF on the cells. Intensive treatment with SKIN FACTOR 53 patches will result in firm and younger-looking skin.
INSTANTFLASH should be applied in the morning, before applying make-up.
1.Wash your face gently and dry it.
2. Apply a moisturising lotion that isn’t too oily and wait several minutes for the skin to absorb it completely. If possible, avoid the eye contour.
3. Apply a small amount of product on your index finger, about the size of a grain of rice. If you use less, it could be insufficient, while applying more could be too much. It wouldn’t be entirely absorbed and could result in certain sensitivity. In the case of large bags under the eyes, apply an amount similar to two grains of rice.
4. Rub the cream between your two index fingers for 5 to 10 seconds, making sure that there is sufficient cream between both fingers. This is one of the key factors so that INSTANTFLASH can work appropriately.
5. Apply the cream gently to the entire area under the eyes, from the inside towards the outside using your index finger. Apply by tapping the bags and dark circles gently by sliding them over the area. Since it has an anti-wrinkle ingredient, it is important to reach the area of your crow's feet, massaging that area gently.
6. Do not make any facial expressions during 10 minutes, while the product dries off to guarantee optimal results. If you have applied too much cream, eliminate it with a damp tissue. Wash your hands and close the lid of the packaging after use. If you use make-up, you can apply it after this, avoid oil-based foundations since these would decrease the efficacy of INSTANTFLASH.